I worked here for about 3 weeks before I realized I made a mistake--Do Not work here!!!!They make you work long hours, don't pay a wage (all commission sales) with promises of promotions and making lots of money.

Its a multi-level marketing SCAM that targets kids who are just out of high school, or 1 year of college. They know that anybody old enough would realize its *** to work here.The management is so lazy, the guy who runs it is a *** loser, and he doesn't pay you either.

You think you make sales, and they pump you up about making money, and then your cheque comes and it's way less, if theres anything at all.Also, they try to convince you to go on road trips, and you have to pay for your hotel, gas, food, everything, and they pitch going like "you'll make way more money out there, so it works itself out".Don't waste your time

Had an Experience with Emineo Marketing Solutions?

Comments

Lisa2323

Yes I had a bad experience with this company. The managers are awful and very unprofessional. It was a total waste of time and I figured out their pyramid scam fast and got out before they wasted anymore of my time.

to Lisa2323 #1300020

I apologize you had an unpleasant experience.We try and provide a pleasant work environment for everyone we hire.

A pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products or services.

All of our employees are paid an hourly wage as well as have the opportunity to make commissions.The retailers we work inside of are some of the biggest in the industry and would not tarnish their brand working with a company that has this type of reputation.

Houston, Texas, United States #680646

As a comment from someone who has worked with this company for over 2 yrs as a grown adult with a bachelors degree from a major university it is a management opportunity that you have to earn.If you can not sell a product then it is not the right business for you.

Also, an hourly wage is paid to cover you if you don't sell based on a draw system. If you work for a company for 3 wks, do not pretend you actually know something about the success rate of the company and how it opperates it's promotions. Last I heard multi-level marketng requires a financial investment from your side. Yes, we do work long hours and you get paid for those hours.

Most retail schedules require long hours at times.Last not, I have been on many road trips nationwide and have not paid for one hotel, flight or any part of the trip so I'm not sure where you got that information from.