Las Vegas, Nevada

not waste your time with this company it will be a big mistake.They promise a great future and sell you on management training but really their brain washing you to sell their products.

Everyone who works there is a joke and if they see that you are smart they will get you out fast.

Only nieve young people who are easily influenced work their and that's because their easier to program.So if you have any sense and want a job with a future please look elsewhere.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Emineo Marketing Solutions?

Comments

Management

I apologize for your experience, hopefully you find a position that better fits your skill set.We do not discriminate on age,gender, or race.

I apologize if you felt our entire staff was less educated than you.

We will work to improve that.Thank you for the feedback.

Horrible tile work with no resolution from Thumbtack Thumbtack "I recently hired a "PRO" from Thumbtack to install a glass mosaic tiled shower.The tile job is completely unacceptable..." Read more M0del agency - modelagency.uk.com - Big scamming network - W10 M0del Agency "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..." Read more Brilliant download is a scam Brilliant Download "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..." Read more DON'T Engage Go Matilda Visas For Your Visas Application Go Matilda Visas "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more